Teaching Practice


Procedures of Teaching
In the beginning, I will aks pupils to do singing or doing a clap for make them enjoy in the learning, and then I will review the lesson to make sure pupils understanding their lesson on last meeting. After that, I will give some motivation to pupils, like give them pictures or something interesting to make pupils curiously. And after that, I will do question-answering until pupils understand and they can guess topic of lesson. The pupils will not immediately be able to guess the topic of learning, so teacher should be repeat the questions, but the questions it should be from the others objects. Then I will ask to pupils to give some others example, if their can give others example it indicates that they have begun to understand. In the learning I will give a reward to them “very good” accourding to the situation. In the end of lesson, I give a worksheet as an evaluation.


Time Management and Organizing Activities
    My supervisors give me some tips how to control a class as follow if there are pupils who are not paying attention teacher can sing a song, usually my supervisor sing     a song “I put my finger on my lip and give them warning like teacher can counting for 3 until 1, and when teacher say 1 pupils should be quiet. When the teacher is writing on the board, teachers should not turn their backs on pupils, so that teachers can write while paying attention to pupilsWrite on the board should be fast, but some of my tips are very usefull. Example, before I start the lesson I give them focus clap. If I say good morning they will clap once, if I say good afternoon they will clap twice, if I say good evening they will clap thrice, and if I say good night they will be quiet. My tips it’s very usefull, because I can know the pupils who don’t give attention or listen to our lesson.

Problem Solving
First time I am teaching in the class, I get a lot off evaluation. Like I don’t know how to hold the picture properly, I’m forget to praise if the pupils answered correctly my question, i’m saldomly using the board and my sound so slowly and small. So on the next teaching, I try to improve my mistake on the first lesson.

Classroom Management

I don’t have a big problem to classroom management. The only problem is sometimes the pupils talk tagalog, and I don’t understand. And I need help from student teacher in the class to translate it. Sometimes, I have hard time doing classroom management, example when in the evening the pupils feel so tired some of them so hard to make them listening our lesson. Good point that my supervisor instructor said that I always come to the pupils when they are doing some activity. And my supervisor instructor told me, if you write on the board don’t forget to see your pupils, because sometime if you didn't watch them something happen to your pupils.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

General Information of PSU Integrated School

Teaching Plan

AUTOBIOGRAPHY