Summary and Suggestion


Purposes of Practicum
      Purposes of practicum are we can learn how to be a good teacher, I can train my teaching skill and improved my English skill.

Procedures of Practicum
Before I start the practicum a have to know what a subject and topic of my lesson. After that I make a lesson plan. Then, my lesson plan will be checked by my supervising instructor. They will give some correction on my lesson pan, and they give me some advice to make my lesson became good. Next, I revice the lesson plan to be the corect one. After that, I make my instructional material for my lesson, because in elementary school rarely use projector. I must make the instructional material by my self and using my creativity. If I finished make my instructional material, I keep trying to teach in front of my friends at dorm. Then I will teaching in the cas, after I finished my the teaching, my supervisor instructor will give me some evaluation and give me some suggestion. The reason why my supervisor instructor give me a evaluation is for make me to be a good teacher.

Outcomes of Practicum
When I teaching in the class my lesson doing great. Thera are no big problem, and I teach based on the lesson plan that I made before.

Overall Impression
The conclusion of my teaching practice is I enjoyed the teaching practicum. My lesson was same as my plans. I hope they are the pupils will understand what I teach to them. And I hope I can take a good thing from this practicum.

Suggestions for Future Improve
    Hold the picture properly and print it in concrete material, use words of praise if the pupils answered your questions and give more board work activities to maximize alloted time of teaching.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

General Information of PSU Integrated School

Teaching Plan

AUTOBIOGRAPHY