AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Hello, my full name is Inna Putrisakinah, you can call me Inna. I was born on October 26, 1997 at Tarakan city, North Borneo, Indonesia. Now I'm 20 years old, almost 21 years old. I live in Sawah Lunto Ladang street, Number 8 Pamusian, Tarakan city, North Borneo Province, Indonesia. I'm a third years student at University of Borneo Tarakan (UBT). And i'm a Muslim woman.

This is me

I have 2 sisters, 1 younger sister and 1 older sister. For now, i live with my mother and my younger sister because my older sister studying in Makassar city, Indonesia and my father passed away on April 21, 2016.

They are my mom and my daddy
I was chosen to join this project, and i'm assigned in Pangasinan State University Bayambang Campus in Philippines. There are 6 representatives from University of Borneo Tarakan, 5 students assigned in Philippines and 1 student assigned in Thailand.


The Dean Faculty of Teacher Training and Education and SEA-Teacher participants Batch-6 UBT
I'm so grateful because it will be my first experience to going abroad and teach there. So, these are my stories along this project. Hope you enjoy it! 😉

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

General Information of PSU Integrated School

Teaching Plan